- Use of the Website
1.2. The Users acknowledge and agree that the Roma React Support Team may screen User content posted or transmitted.
- include software such as viruses or Trojans that can damage or erase computers or data of the Website, Users or third parties or make it unavailable or inaccessible;
- involve manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “trawl”, “spider” or scrape any content of the Website;
- constitute unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk, spam, bulk e-mail, scam and/or phishing;infringe any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights or any other rights;
- involve (virtual) child pornography or bestiality;
- harm minors in any way, including but not limited to establishing unlawful contact;
- promote or provide instructions or information about how to engage in illegal conduct, commit illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury;
- spread, incite, promote or justify racial hatred, xenophobia, antisemitism or other forms of hatred based on intolerance, including but not limited to: intolerance expressed by aggressive nationalism and ethnocentrism, discrimination and hostility against Roma and other minorities, migrants and people of immigrant origin or any other form deemed contrary to fundamental human rights and freedoms;
- involve any illegal activities or activities that are contrary to morality or public order;
- involve false or misleading information;
- involve unlawful use such as harassment or stalking of other Users;
2.1. In order to be able to use the Website optimally, Users have to create an Account in the way as described on the Website. By means of the Account, Users can amend, update and/or delete their Profiles. Users are responsible for keeping their Credentials confidential. Users are responsible and liable for all use made of the Website by means of their Accounts. As soon as Users know or have reasons to assume that their Accounts have come into the hands of unauthorized persons, Users should take immediate effective measures themselves, such as changing the password of their Accounts.
2.2. Users will not grant access to their Accounts to third parties.
- User Consent